The City Clerk, as provided for in City Charter Section 3.06, is appointed by and reports to the City Manager. The City Clerk is the official keeper of the records of the City of Weston.
Some of the duties of the City Clerk include the following:
- Giving legal notice of Commission meetings to the members and the public.
- Maintain the Code of Ordinances.
- Preparing the Commission agenda and its back-up materials.
- Maintain custody of City Seal.
- Calling the roll and recording the minutes at Commission meetings.
- Records retention and archiving.
- Disseminating information in response to public records requests.
- Conducting elections for municipal offices and referendums.
- Receipt and filing of campaign and economic interest disclosures
VIEW CITY COMMISSION MEETINGS ONLINE:
To view City Commission meetings live online, or access archived
City Commission meeting video, just click here: View Commission Meetings
The City Clerk's office presents the information on this web site as a service to the public. The City of Weston has made
every effort to ensure that the information contained in this electronic document is accurate; however, ordinances and other
actions of the Commission are subject to change and resultant delays in posting. The City of Weston makes no warranty or
guarantee concerning the accuracy and reliability of the content of this site or at other site to which we link. Assessing the
accuracy and reliability of information is the responsibility of the user. The City of Weston shall not be liable for errors
contained herein or for any damages in connection with the use of the information contained herein.