The City of Weston has picnic shelters available for rent in two of the City Parks: Weston Regional and Emerald Estates. Host your next party in the beauty and comfort of one of your local Weston parks. By reserving and renting a shelter, park personnel will ensure that it is available for only your use on the reserved day. To check availability or for more details, please call the Weston Community Center at 954-389-4321
Shelters or gazeboes in all other parks are first come-first serve and do not require a reservation or have a fee.
Amenities in the Shelters:
- Covered with an aluminum roof
- Picnic tables on a concrete pad
- Electricity (110V) and water
- Charcoal Grill
- Suggested Capacity - approximately 30 people
- Playgrounds located near each shelter site
Shelter Rental Fees and Information:
- Weekdays $60 plus tax (8:00am - 9:00pm)
- Weekends and Holidays $80 plus tax (8:00am - 9:00pm)
- Bounce houses (without water) are permitted at Emerald Estates and Weston Regional Parks only near the picnic shelters, provided the company provides the City with proof of insurance naming the City of Weston as "Additional Insured".
- Dogs are NOT permitted in Weston Regional Park, however are allowed in Emerald Estates park (on a leash).
- Alcohol is NOT permitted in any city park.
- Refunds/Rain Checks: If warranted, a refund will be issued due to weather conditions.
Those interested in renting a picnic shelter must fill out a Reservation Agreement with payment, at the Weston Community Center. You may download and print the form prior to visiting the Community Center - LINK HERE FOR SHELTER USE PERMIT
Florida's Future... It Starts In Parks: Youth Achievement, Good Health, Sense of Community, Economic Development, Conservation, Respect for Nature, Ties to Heritage... It Really Does Start In Parks.