Weston Police Services offers much more to the Weston community than their emergency response, patrol, and investigative activities, including numerous safety, education and volunteer opportunities for residents.
Crime Prevention and Education
Educational Brochures, Information or Links
- Fingerprinting available to residents every day from 7AM - 7PM
- Children’s Fingerprinting at events
- Bicycle Registration - Click here.
- Crime Prevention on Your Corner – Click here for information
- HomeWatch program - Click here.
- Bicycle Rodeo Safety Programs
- Crime Prevention/Security Inspections for homes and businesses – call for appointment
- Residential Pool Safety Inspections – call for appointment
- Crime Prevention and Personal Safety programs for your group or organization:
We can come to your group or HOA with programs/classes such as
Self-Defense for Women; Drug, Bullying and Gun Safety and others.
- LoJack SafetyNet - tool for caregivers - Click Here
- Full listing of Weston Crime Prevention Unit Programs/Activities: Click Here
For more information or to make an appointment for any of the above programs, please call 954-389-2030 or 954-389-2010.
||Receive e-mail or text messages from BSO about criminal activity, BSO events and traffic concerns.