BUS SERVICE FROM BROWARD COUNTY TRANSIT
I-595 EXPRESS to DOWNTOWN FORT LAUDERDALE AND MIAMI
Be sure to check out the new I-595 Express Bus with two routes from the park-and-ride lot located at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise; one to downtown Miami/Brickell Avenue and the other to downtown Fort Lauderdale, both traveling along I-595.
* The Miami/Brickell route will make a stop at the Fort
Lauderdale Airport Tri-Rail station
with an additional park-and-ride.
* The Fort Lauderdale route will make three morning and
afternoon reverse commute trips
to and from Sawgrass Mills Mall.
* Service will operate approximately every 30 minutes on weekdays during morning and
afternoon peak traffic hours.
* A map detailing the park-and-ride is located at www.595expressbus.com.
* Premium 31-Day and 10-Ride bus passes can be purchased online and at the following
county libraries during regular business hours: Sunrise Dan Pearl, South Regional and
Southwest Regional in Pembroke Pines, Walter C. Young/Pembroke Pines, Miramar and
Main. For more information, click here.
Visit http://www.co.broward.fl.us/BCT for more information.